Índice del Foro BAJOPRESION
Mix: Dj D_link [elementz_in_kaoz] - Capture The Beat

Este foro está bloqueado: no se puede publicar, responder, ni editar mensajes en este tema.   El tema está bloqueado: no pueden editarse ni agregar mensajes.    Índice del Foro BAJOPRESION -> Música
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
D_link
Novato
Novato

MensajePublicado: Mar Jul 15, 2003 7:06 pm    Título del mensaje: Mix: Dj D_link [elementz_in_kaoz] - Capture The Beat Responder citando

yo!...coming in from Belgium! and new in here

done this mix 2 weeks ago...

Capture The Beat

Tracklist

1. digital :: dirty money rmx :: function
2. invaderz :: :: invaderz transmissions
3. total science :: hall mark :: industry
4. ed rush + optical :: hacksaw :: virus
5. usual suspects :: once again :: renegade hardware
6. bad company :: mass hysteria[hive rmx] :: human imprint
7. gridlock :: vampire :: violence
8. pascal :: johnny 2003[bad company rmx] :: ganja records
9. ink :: ghost ship :: renegade hardware
10. kontrol + ob1 :: unheard truths :: invaderz transmissions
11. m.i.s.t. :: barracuda :: e:volve
12. future sound of london :: papa new guinea[high contrast rmx] :: white
13. invaderz :: all about the love[spirit rmx] :: invaderz transmissions
14. digital :: gt :: function
15. rufige kru :: ghostlife[total science rmx] :: metalheadz
16. keaton :: invisible man :: renegade hardware

I hope you enjoy and that it's allowed to post here Wink

also check out this
http://www.breakz.be [belgium Board and always welcome]
http://www.redzoneheadquarters.com [dutch board and lots of mixes & fresh info]
http://www.smsxp.be/forum [dj-profiles]

peace!
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Dirección AIM MSN Messenger
the nasty
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Mie Jul 16, 2003 7:58 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

welcome and gotta say i´m glad you found us! Belgium eh? wicked.

Haven´t had time to listen to the mixes, i´ll reply with comments as soon as i get a chance.

Much respect

http://www.bassk.tk
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
TurboHz
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Mie Jul 16, 2003 2:43 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

I'm checkin out your miz right now!

Looks promising! The tune selection is very nice! Most of the tunes are or will be in my bag soon! Wink

By the way, where did you hear about bajopresion.com?? Just curious!

* Google+
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo Visitar sitio web del autor
TurboHz
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Mie Jul 16, 2003 3:37 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Very clean and tight mixing, dude! DOpE tUneZ!! Mass Hysteria!!!! Rooolling! Very Happy

Are all of these vinyl records? Promotional? or are some tracks on CD/mp3??

I see some Invaderz' tracks, that's a big surprise!
I like Invaderz a lot, though I haven't heard many above average new tunes by them lately!
My favourite ones are Controls my Mind and Revealed, both on Metalheadz!

Anyway, very good mix. I enjoyed that a lot. Keep up the good work!

* Google+
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo Visitar sitio web del autor
Tapiador
JUNGLIST
JUNGLIST

MensajePublicado: Jue Jul 17, 2003 8:29 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Hoe is't?

Why are you coming to Spain? Studies? Hollydays? Work? Anyway, I've been living in Gent for ten months and I really liked it! I'm planning to go to live there (my girlfriend studies in Gent, she was born in Sint Niklaas).

I'll give a listen to your session mate. If you come in Madrid, don't hesitate to contact me so we can meet each other.

Beste,

D-T
JUNGLIST
JUNGLIST

MensajePublicado: Jue Jul 17, 2003 8:36 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

nice to meet you D_link!
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor MSN Messenger
Tapiador
JUNGLIST
JUNGLIST

MensajePublicado: Jue Jul 17, 2003 8:51 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

By the way... did you go to the Star Warz party in Vooruit?

I went last year... incredible!!!!!!!! Only it was a pity that Ed Rush couldn't play...

Greetz!

D_link
Novato
Novato

MensajePublicado: Vie Jul 18, 2003 11:50 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

yo...i'm back...sorry it took so long, cause it was a little too hot for sitting behind a pc

@Turbo Hz: found my way to this site here ->http://melt.at/index.php?submenu=links--spain and I wanted to know who it is with drum'n'bass in Spain
mix is done with only vinyl (don't like cd's), most of them are already released, like that Keaton EP on Renegade Hardware(out from this weekend)
about Invaderz...It's from the new EP, Invaderz Transmissions vol.1 on their own label, with others tracks from OB1(Ben from Metalheadz)&Dj Kontrol, a Spirit rmx of 'All About The Love' and a Total Science rmx of 'Beats' ...a very nice ep, too bad the Spirit rmx is badly pressed

@Tapiador: think you understood me wrong...I'm not coming to spain, not directly, but nice to hear you have been in Ghent, cause it's just on this day, last year when i moved to Ghent myselve...the best city of Belgium Smile...lot's of party's overhere and it's also today, the day 1st day of the famous 'Gentse Feesten'(->thats dutch) or called '10 Days Off', which means 10 days long, every day, every night party in the whole city and included together with the electronic dance festival '10 Days Off'

for a complete line up check here -> http://www.10daysoff.be
and if you aren't in Belgium around this time you can check out the live stream here -> http://www.mine.be/nl/dossiers/overview.jsp?dossier=85751...but I'll post the exact link tomorrow, cause it start on saturday and it's in dutch

aigth...thnx for the reply's & keep the beats rollin'

peace

Ultima edición por D_link el Lun Jul 21, 2003 12:12 pm; editado 1 vez
Tapiador
JUNGLIST
JUNGLIST

MensajePublicado: Lun Jul 21, 2003 7:40 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Hi D Link, alles goed?

Thanks for the info. I 've heard about the Gentse feesten although I've never been there... I went to the city Parade last June though. Very Happy

Yes, I really agree with you, Gent is the most beautiful city in Belgium, and the atmosphere there is special...

My next step into Gent will be in November... maybe we can go for a drink in Sous Soul (is that correctly spelled?) in HoogPort then.

Groetjes,

D_link
Novato
Novato

MensajePublicado: Lun Jul 21, 2003 10:30 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Tapiador escribió:

My next step into Gent will be in November... maybe we can go for a drink in Sous Soul (is that correctly spelled?) in HoogPort then.

Groetjes,

g'morning!

day 3 is just finished...played in the Sous Sol myself toninte

the problem is, after the 'gentse feeste', the owner, the women with the legendary name 'Lutje' stops with it

good news is that there's somebody else who's gonna run the place, with the same programmation...

but yeah, looking forward to meet you in november

btw Bryan Gee was SMASHING on saturday!!!
Tapiador
JUNGLIST
JUNGLIST

MensajePublicado: Lun Jul 21, 2003 11:31 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

D_link escribió:
Tapiador escribió:

Groetjes,

g'morning!

day 3 is just finished...played in the Sous Sol myself toninte

the problem is, after the 'gentse feeste', the owner, the women with the legendary name 'Lutje' stops with it

good news is that there's somebody else who's gonna run the place, with the same programmation...

but yeah, looking forward to meet you in november

btw Bryan Gee was SMASHING on saturday!!!

Wicked mate!

I am willing to see you there then. I know that woman (not personally, but I've seen her there).

Have fun

D_link
Novato
Novato

MensajePublicado: Lun Jul 21, 2003 11:55 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

http://www.mine.be/nl/dossiers/article.jsp?dossier=85751&id=85754

check out the link to watch&hear the recorded dj-sets & live-acts already past by and also pictures

Prefuse 73 was a very good prefomance!

http://www.lumberjack.be/projects/p_gentsefeesten/p_gentsefeesten_comments.php?id=327_0_17_0_C ->pictures of the Bryan Gee and Ez Rollers night
Tapiador
JUNGLIST
JUNGLIST

MensajePublicado: Lun Jul 21, 2003 1:42 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Thanx for the links! I've been checking Prefuse 73, that was very nice.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Este foro está bloqueado: no se puede publicar, responder, ni editar mensajes en este tema.   El tema está bloqueado: no pueden editarse ni agregar mensajes.    Índice del Foro BAJOPRESION -> Música Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: